Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheil Non-Reflective Featured
Released in December 2019, the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Yecheil’ sneaker departs from Kanye West’s previous renditions connected by his signature earth tones. Multicolored yarns give a graphical look to the Primeknit upper. Classic features include rope laces, Three-Stripes at the inner heel and a translucent monofilament stripe through the lateral. The same 350 midsole/outsole is blacked out and still houses full-length Boost cushioning.
- Colorway: Yecheil
- Style #: FW5190
- Release Date: 12/20/2019
- Stock ID: 11-5055
- Brand: Adidas, Yeezy
- Size: 10
- Daily Rental Price: $3.00
- Cleaning fee: $5.00
- Shipping Fee: $18.50 Per Booking
- Minimum number of days: 10
- Maximum number of days: 30
- Mid Top
Terms & rules
- Alterations allowed: No
- Scuffs or Deep Creases: Yes
- Grass/Dirt/Gravel surfaces: No
- Gentle Use: Yes
Additional Terms of Service & Rules
By using our service your agree to all the following Rental Agreement Rules & Terms of Service:
THE GOLDEN RULE - TREAT OUR PRODUCTS LIKE YOU WOULD TREAT YOURS
As a SneakFleet member you agree to use our product for the following general use purposes:
- Daily wear, Modeling, Tester Pair, Product Reviews, Photo / Video shoots, and General Casual daily wear purposes.
- You agree NOT to use sneakers for any ACTIVE WEAR purposes, including HEAVY USAGE from playing sports (Football, soccer, baseball, tennis, jogging, cycling etc.)** Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the product listing page.
- You agree NOT to wear sneakers on surfaces that could could potentially damage or cause permanent staining on our shoes including: gravel, mud, grass surfaces. And you agree NOT to cause permanent stains to shoes as a result from contact with paint / tar / asphalt / markers. In doing so, I agree to pay any cleaning fees as assessed below.
- I agree to wear clean socks with all sneakers, unless product are sandals or slip-ons. Excessive sweating without socks can result in bad odor which will incur a heavy cleaning fee.
- You agree NOT to alter, modify or deconstruct the shoes in any way whatsoever. In doing so you agree to the damage or loss fees assessed below.
- I agree NOT to damage the shoes in any way. This includes tears, scuffs, and deep creases or scratches. Damage to shoes, or any included accessories (ex: shoe laces, shoe boxes, shipping package) will result in damage fees as assessed below.
- I agree NOT to defraud SneakFleet in any way - including but not limited to: Swaping our pairs with another similar pair, using fake accounts or addresses, using stolen credit card information, impersonating other users or employees of the company, failure to pay invoiced fees, false shipment claims, or other nefarious actions. In doing so I understand these are serious infractions and will result in permanent banishment, forfieture of any deposits or credits, and in some cases we will directly report to local authorities.
- I agree to return the items on or before the RETURN BY DATE. We offer a 24hr grace period if the RETURN BY DATE falls on a Sunday or National Holiday. Failure to do so will result in late fee charges as assessed below.
- I understand by not following the Rules & Terms of Service outlined can result in termination of my account and will be liable for any damages as a result of those infractions as outlined below.
- $10 per day late fee assessed for each day late.
- $25 heavy cleaning fee for products show excessive uses on prohibited surfaces. Example: Shoes with obvious grass stains, heavily soiled soles (mud & dirt), and other removeable stains or dirt. We will also assess this fee if shoes have excessive foot odor from sweating as a result from not wearing socks!
- $20 fee for missing shoe laces
- $35 fee for excessive damage or loss to shoe box (ex: tears or missing lids, etc)
- $25 fee for damage to our reusable shipping package (rips to fabric, torn zippers, etc)
- Any attempt of Fraud or Theft will result in the forfieture of any deposits, credits, and the termination of account. And you will be held liable for any damages up to the value of the product.
- If any invoiced fees are not paid within 3 business days of receipt we will close your account and seek financial resistiution by any legal means necessary, inlcuding the use of collection companies or small claims courts.
- The min. rental period is 10 days
- The max. rental period is 30 days
- Sort By: